What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

so which ipad case ?

tkmaxxx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i want some thing that covers the whole ipad but there is so much around i cant decide ! any recommendations ?

Another Dave

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi tkmaxxx

After a day of being unable to decide, I took a chance and went for a cheap purple one on ebay and am very pleased with it.

Do a search for the seller supa-blue

The bad news is the price went up by £2 today.. lol

Wyndham

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I read your blog did not know information on this topic.
I will try to search information on this topic and share with you detail.

Dennykrane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi tkmaxxx,
I j
Have 2 cases, a griffin survivor for heavy duty outdoor use (it weighs more than an iPad but it totally protects the pad and screen from sand rain etc, is military spec but costs £40 to £50 )
For normal use I have a faux leather book style case with built in stand, in an Old style map motif which almost looks like camouflage, it also puts the ipad to sleep and wakes it up due to the magnets fitted, and that cost £8 .......so you can see there is a big difference in price, both are good and serve there purpose,
The griffin gives superior protection for outdoor use.

I don't think anyone can make the decision for you, you need to look at its usage, if it stays at home use the leather book style, as the lid folds to give you a stand.

Hope this helps

Most reactions

Latest posts