What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So.....where are we all from?

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pastan said:
Now i see, your right,. I always see on american movies those signs with distances. Hehe. Its embarassing but our country is poor on road signs. We dont have signs with distances exept for our two major express ways. And the most annoying part for me is that you couldnt barely see the signs. Its like making a decision on the spot on whether to go left or right on a split road. Haha, Now you could imagine how small our signages are.

Your countrynhas so many islands. If they would make the signs any bigger they would be standing in the water.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Ingoiolo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow, Wisconsin twice!
I'm a badger alumnus, might granger hall, UW Madison

Sent from my 64GB 3G iPad using iPF

luckyleo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm from "old city" in downtown Philadelphia.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Ingoiolo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Alternative said:
I've been a badger fan since before I could walk. My aunt and uncle are also alumnus and my wife attended two years there. I'm a UW Oshkosh brat myself. How did you end up in England?

I'm actually Italian, so came to work closer to home... Just a quick stint to lake mendota for 1h

Ingoiolo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ingoiolo said:
I'm actually Italian, so came to work closer to home... Just a quick stint to lake mendota for 1 year

Most reactions

Latest posts