What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, the World Cup

Ripplinghurst

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Brazil. I liked when I heard the coach turned down party-goer Ronaldo. They're look focused after the humiliating defeat to France 4 years ago. Kaka looks hungry.

Argentina is always good, and they owe a good show for some time now.

Hope team USA does good, can't wait for the match against England, first world cup match since 1950!

Spain? no way.

Jman09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like Germany and Brazil also. Did they say why the coach didn't want Ronaldinho?
I also hope USA does good. Our team is getting better and having some players play in European Leagues is a definite plus.

Wolffmann34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Like I said... I HAVE to, my wife is German, so it would not be good in my house to pull for any one else...

Matenrou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope north korea because they have the approval from the great leader to win.

Okay I dont really cheer for any of the teams but I think brazils match will be great.

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have absolutely no idea... I've followed this like crazy forp a long time but there are still unknown variables. Most of the teams have unknown new blood in the eyes of the world. Trainers have left out many known players and there are many injured. So that changes things.
There is one style of play that everyone is going to reclaim, it's the athletic fast pace quick runs. It's what I see from the selected players. Ball dribbling will be scarce, even with the Spanish and Brazilian teams. Speed will be queen, the wayGermany has always played. France will go that way too...

rdharper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Brazil has the means, motive and opportunity. The olympics coming up will provide an extra incentive.

Then again, I'm not an expert. Just a guess based on the above.

Tablet Junkie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BRAZIL

brazil1_ap_1535394i.jpg

applenoob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm picking Argentina(watching them vs Nigeria right now). Lionel Messi is pure awesomeness! Gotta root for USA too...USA USA USA!!!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts