What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sneak Peak at SleekGear's iPad Dock

Isaac Newton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a professional photographer and all of my cameras use Compact Flash Cards. So far everything I have seen uses SD cards. Can't someone make a piece that accepts CF cards?

Tom Q:confused:

In the interim Tom Q...just run the fire wire-to-usb link from your camera to the USB port. Same thing. I shoot a 22megapixel camera & CF is necessary for high end camera's so it will be our plight to wait for the accessory industry to realize our pain! :D

Wolffmann34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It said end of April originally, if it's still not available yet, I'm guessing it was a pipe dream.

grokit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It said end of April originally, if it's still not available yet, I'm guessing it was a pipe dream.

Ah well it seems to be available in Eurodollars anyways. It's certainly not available at ^ store.ipadforums.net!

Most reactions