What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smurf village friend request

Ruthie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was really enjoying this game until I had to bake cherry cakes. I can't seem to bake them so can't move up a level so have stopped playing. So annoying! Has anyone else had this problem?

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ruthie said:
I was really enjoying this game until I had to bake cherry cakes. I can't seem to bake them so can't move up a level so have stopped playing. So annoying! Has anyone else had this problem?

You just have to keep on trying to bake the cherry cakes. The game lets you have lots of attempts. you don't have to wait a few hours for each attempt. They don't have to all be smurfy. Just keep tapping them once they look almost ready. Eventually you will get some sort of reward. I had to try about 10 times. Good luck

Ruthie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Jonew10 said:
You just have to keep on trying to bake the cherry cakes. The game lets you have lots of attempts. you don't have to wait a few hours for each attempt. They don't have to all be smurfy. Just keep tapping them once they look almost ready. Eventually you will get some sort of reward. I had to try about 10 times. Good luck

10 times! I must have tried about 30! If I hadn't got a new iPad I would have chucked it out the window! Oh well, will just have to give it another try I suppose!

NanaRose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me too

Please add me in smurfs village my game center id is MizRoxy
Thanks and hope to be playing with you soon!!

5in666

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me as a friend, i gift daily and i try to give what is needed (so please mention what you want in game center status).
Gc name: 5in666
Thanks!

DENISECORFU

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

Please add me as a friend, i gift daily and i try to give what is needed (so please mention what you want in game center status).
Gc name: 5in666
Thanks!

I have added you as a friend but when I tried to give a gift it won't let me because you need to update ??
DeniseCorfu

DENISECORFU

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have added you as a friend but when I tried to give a gift it won't let me because you need to update ??
DeniseCorfu

Sorry just re read it's says I need to update Smurfs application to view your village, I already have but still it keeps bringing up the same message? Any ideas as I can now give bolts

5in666

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Denise,
Could it be I just received a bolt from you? If not I don't know what went wrong, I have given you a gift without problems!
Anyway, thanks for trying!
Grtz Cindy

ER0Om21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me to smurf village. Need bolts please. Er0om21. E r zero o 21. Thank you.

Last edited:

Jules is

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me very active my gc name is Jules :eek: thats jules no capitol letters! :eek: THE smiley face is part of THE name and THE space too

Most reactions