What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smart cover user? If so what color? If not then what case do you use?

craftypepper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a green smart cover and a Zaggmate keyboard case. They both serve their separate purposes very well.

markbnh1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
poisonivy said:
same here.

Consider the black patent leather wrap from SlickWraps! It's an awesome combination with the leather smart cover and protects the back. I love mine! Light with nice feel and texture.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

onpoint331

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got iPad with smart cover. No way to make iPad stand up at steep enough angle when laying on couch or in bed which is where I use iPad 90% of time. Any alternative smart covers that open back on self so screen is nearly straight up.

laserguy007

iPF Novice
Reaction score
laserguy007 said:
I use the otter box mainly but also have a green smart cover with a clear green hardshell for the back on order.

Sent from my iPad 2 White 64GB + 3G Verizon using iPF

Also found myself buying the orange smart cover and a green no name brand green back cover.

So orange white and green iPad 2. Go Dolphins!!

Sent from my iPad 2 White 64GB + 3G Verizon using iPF

msny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whats the BEST cover for traveling, that will protect
the iPad2 in a carry on or stored luggage?

I have the Skinny by STM cover for now.

(what do you use)

Thanks!

schweinsteiger39

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is iPad 2 wifi , I have a blue smart cover . Also bought the ipearl case which is very good to use they even give you a pen for writing on iPad
You can put your business cards in it and a hand held thingy that you don't need to use both hands to hold the iPad while on a bus or in the metro

Dee Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.houseofwags.com
Mine is iPad 2 wifi , I have a blue smart cover . Also bought the ipearl case which is very good to use they even give you a pen for writing on iPad
You can put your business cards in it and a hand held thingy that you don't need to use both hands to hold the iPad while on a bus or in the metro

Do you have a link? I would like the pad where I can put cards when I go out.

dbeth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a blue Smart Cover on the front and a clear Speck SmartShell on the back. Best part of the Speck case is that it includes a a magnet on the backside, so when I have the Smart Cover open (and reading like a book), it attaches to the back and doesn't flop around. My wife got the case combo first for hers, and I had to copy.

marie220

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got my ipad2 yesterday with lime green smart cover and found purple leather zip case at Wilson Leather store. Perfect protection and looks great.

Samuelchua

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dbeth said:
I have a blue Smart Cover on the front and a clear Speck SmartShell on the back. Best part of the Speck case is that it includes a a magnet on the backside, so when I have the Smart Cover open (and reading like a book), it attaches to the back and doesn't flop around. My wife got the case combo first for hers, and I had to copy.

Wow the magnet part is cool, but I see speck cases usually scratches easily. How is it with yours?

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

brian_fantana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got the baby blue. My wife wanted pink !!! Obviously that wasn't gonna happen lol so got the blue. That way it's kinda godly but I can still get away with it

Most reactions