What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smart cover user? If so what color? If not then what case do you use?

chloe_748

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the green smart cover in the front and a clear Belkin case in the back (they hook together) for my iPad 2

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use a Gomm smart case in red leather, costs about the same as Apple's Smart Cover- Except, it protects the entire iPad. It encases the iPad including the bezel and home button in red leather. Also features a thin front cover that is foldable and magnetic (acts just like the Apple version). One weak point is that after a few weeks of use (folding and unfolding the cover) the cover will not close flat against the iPad without pushing it close. It will rise at the folds, and make the cover easier to accidentally flip open. But other than that I have no complaints.

- Sent from my BRAND-NEW iPad 2! :D

SaberOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good, bad or indifferent I ordered a custom colored Vaja 'Agenda' case. Oh well, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

slayda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the orange smart cover. It helps when I "lose" my iPad 2. As my grandmother used to say, "My forgetory works very well." I just wish my memory worked as well.

Samuelchua

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the black leather smart cover with switch easy cover buddy ultra clear combo. :)

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

King.Khoja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got a black leather one that I use on a daily basis with a black tpu case. I also have the red leather cover but I barely use that one. Only once in a while

laserguy007

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use the otter box mainly but also have a green smart cover with a clear green hardshell for the back on order.

Sent from my iPad 2 White 64GB + 3G Verizon using iPF

wheems

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Orange Smart Cover with an orange Cover Buddy on the back. They work well together!

Most reactions

Latest posts