What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sky Go not working

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gVes said:
Did you try changing the plist on 2.0.2? I don't know, but in theory it should work. But I only tested this on 2.1.5. :s

Yeah theres 2 places to change it and unfortunately it doesn't work :(

I never updated to 2.1.5 because xcon wouldn't let me! Lol

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Luckily I have the older-newer version on my iPad, and this work-around does in fact work!

Thanks

gVes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
addiosamigo said:
Yeah theres 2 places to change it and unfortunately it doesn't work :(

I never updated to 2.1.5 because xcon wouldn't let me! Lol

Mmhmm. Then I guess, unless u can find 2.1.5 somewhere, your gonna have to wait for xcon to be updated. :(.

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TheRambler said:
If that is the ModMyi.com repository then i also have that loaded, and no update for me yet

Last edited by a moderator:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
After review, the forum staff has removed the alternate source mentioned. The source required members to download the xCon upgrade and then run a piracy tweak/app to upgrade the xCon app. Therefore, discussion of this source will not be allowed at this forum.

Thank you for your understanding.

Marilyn
Moderator, iPadForums.net

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good work team. I finally got around to looking into this patch this morning and was horrified with what I found in terms of the method used to enable and deploy the patch :mad:

I have spoken with the developer of xCon and he expects a legitimate fix for the new SkyGo to be released in due course. Those of you who are legitimate jailbreakers, like us at iPadForums, just need to be a little more patient :)

Most reactions

Latest posts