What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbreak and sky go?

rogerde

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
Just a quick question.
Has anyone got sky go working on a Jailbroken device?
If so could you give a link to a tutorial.

Thanks.

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
For Sky Go and other broadcasting/TV related applications, you'll most likely need a Plex tweak or xCon (simpler, easier and near universal) installed through Cydia as it can show a message saying that your device has been modified or jailbroken. xCon will rid the issue. It's a free tweak. It's not guaranteed compatible with any and all apps depending on their detection method if implemented.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Last I knew, SkyGo cannot be used on a jail broken device; xCon doesn't help.

Marilyn

P.S. And, since you talk about a jail broken iPad, I've taken the liberty of moving your post over to the Hacking section. *Thanks for your understanding.

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Last I knew, SkyGo cannot be used on a jail broken device; xCon doesn't help.

Marilyn

P.S. And, since you talk about a jail broken iPad, I've taken the liberty of moving your post over to the Hacking section. *Thanks for your understanding.

That crossed my mind. The last version that I believe was supported by xCon was version 2.1 or 2.0, something along the lines a while back. Not sure if xCon has been updated since that release.

OP
R

rogerde

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for replies, willerz2 Mickey330.
Also thanks for moving post Mickey330 to right section.
I've been searching google for days and the only things I can find on tutorials are back in February march time?
I'll do a bit more searching but I think I'm not going to find the outcome I was hoping.

Anyways thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts