What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Six columns in folders possible?

Commodore

iPF Novice
Reaction score
With Iconoclasm, I was able to set up a 6x6 icons layout on springboard. It looks great, no more wasted real-estate with the default setting. I was wondering, is there any way to achieve 6 columns in folders as well? I already use Infinifolders for putting more icons into one folder, but it would be even more awesome to have 6 columns in there as well.

STeBoS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Springtomize 2 allows you to do that along with a bunch of other great things. It's awesome.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Also, FolderEnhancer can be used with Iconoclasm to give your folders exactly the same layout as your springboard (or even a different one if that is what you want).

OP
Commodore

Commodore

iPF Novice
Reaction score
With these tweaks, you probably need to be careful not to have conflicting tweaks installed (those that deal with the same settings/tweaks), right? For instance, if I decide to go for FolderEnhancer, I probably need to remove Infinifolders first?
(I do remember I had to remove custom carrier tweak when I started using Zeppelin.)

STeBoS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Springtomize 2 and Folder Enhancer and have no problems (iPad 4 6.0). Not sure about Infinifolders or Iconoclasm. I use Gridlock 2.0 to put icons anywhere and create custom layouts so I don't need Iconoclasm. The combination of those three work well together but make sure you read the descriptions as most quality tweaks will tell you what they conflict with. Good luck!

Most reactions