What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Siri hack...

Tahmidul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anybody kindly tell me how to keep Siri always listening and giving results too...that means how can I stop pressing the Siri button every time I want to give commands....it's like Siri will always keep listening and recognize my voice as I'm speaking and give the results and again start listening...without being tapped........or I know a app Simon...which when I say hi Simon starts responding...something like that will also work...please give me a alternative to this tapping...and I you can please give a non jailbreak solution...as I have iOS 6 on my iPad wifi only...thank you in advance...

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tahmidul said:
Can anybody kindly tell me how to keep Siri always listening and giving results too...that means how can I stop pressing the Siri button every time I want to give commands....it's like Siri will always keep listening and recognize my voice as I'm speaking and give the results and again start listening...without being tapped........or I know a app Simon...which when I say hi Simon starts responding...something like that will also work...please give me a alternative to this tapping...and I you can please give a non jailbreak solution...as I have iOS 6 on my iPad wifi only...thank you in advance...

The only way to activate Siri is to press and hold the home button until the Siri popup appears. To shut it off, just tap the screen outside the Siri popup. Siri can't listen to what you say and act on it unless you turn it on in the manner described.

Smooth65

iPF Noob
Reaction score
PersistentAssistant is what you are looking for located at Cydia! Check it out and let me know what ya think!

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There is no non-jailbreak solution to hack a device I'm afraid, and since no iPad which currently runs native Siri can be jailbroken, you are out of luck. Sorry :(

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
f4780y said:
There is no non-jailbreak solution to hack a device I'm afraid, and since no iPad which currently runs native Siri can be jailbroken, you are out of luck. Sorry :(

In fact, the only device that runs Siri natively and can be currently jailbroken is an iPhone 4S that has not yet been upgraded to iOS 6.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts