What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sig required on ipad 3g?

www777

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Will fedex or ups deliver? Also, I assume they will require that you sign for the delivery? If you are not at home they may try again Sat or I've had issues where they are closed on Saturday and they try again on Monday? Is there a way to tell apple that you don't want a signature required and they can leave the package?

alwayslearning

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Will fedex or ups deliver? Also, I assume they will require that you sign for the delivery? If you are not at home they may try again Sat or I've had issues where they are closed on Saturday and they try again on Monday? Is there a way to tell apple that you don't want a signature required and they can leave the package?

once apple ships it and you get an email with a tracking number you will be able to print out a release signature form and leave instructions for the driver and He will leave it according to your instructions.

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For all the accessory deliveries apple allowed me to pre-sign and the packages were left at my door. It's a form you can print from the order status page once the item is shipped. I'm hoping they do it for the 3G as well. Maybe some people who ordered the wifi can tell us if they were given the pre-sign option?

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It also depends upon the area you're in and your driver. Rural drivers seem to, well, we live very rural - and I opened up the front door a week ago (I had left a pre-signed release on the door for my case -- and the Fedex driver was staring at the release and said "is this for me?"

Most reactions