What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shipped! With tracking number!

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Call the UPS service center. The number is listed on our tracking bill

My wife is calling UPS now trying to re-route my package, crossing my fingers it works..It sucks because fedex delivers saturdays to me all the time.

EDIT: Didn't work, they wouldn't do it. They said they can only send China packages to the address listed, and it cannot be re-routed. I am going to try our local hub and see if they will let me come saturday and pick it up. Should I try to get a different CS rep and see if they will help me? I called the domestic 800 number and they told us we should have called international. Which number exactly did you call?

I was forwarded from the domestic number (1-800-742-5877) to the international number (1-800-782-7892)...

I was told that they (Apple) have brokered a special deal. Even though you don't normally get Saturday deliveries, you WILL get this one by the end of the day... PERIOD!!

I called because I live in the south suburbs of Chicago (Sticks, inc.) and could never get Saturday deliveries. The guy specifically told me that I will get this one...

I called the same numbers also.. Someone over there is really screwed up because they gave me the story if i live in area that does not offer weekend delivery the next business day applies. I talked to a souther gal, she clearly made that statement. And then you get a different story.. I'm gonna call them again and see what i get this time..... Stand bye.... be right back

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wot, my tracker just showed the same departure scan for me! I imagine next time we here it will be ready to be delivered. I believe you and I preordered about the same time. I preordered Mar. 12 @ 5:33 AM :D

DrH

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Departure scan

Just checked and UPS indicates a departure scan from GUANGZHOU, CN on 04/02/2010 at 4:10 A.M. They're a day ahead of North America so it departed on 04/01/10 my time. Hopefully it's over the Pacific heading for the land of the big PX.

digitalbits6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
UPS working overtime

Talked to our regular UPS guy today. He said UPS asked for volunteers for this Saturday iPad deliveries. If they didn't get enough, they were going to start at the bottom of the list and call in drivers.

DanaNgidhu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Apple tracking says the following:

CHEK LAP KOK, HK 04/02/20104:23 A.M.DEPARTURE SCAN SHENZHEN, CN 03/30/20101:22 P.M.ORIGIN SCAN CN 04/01/20104:32 P.M.BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED
Tracking results provided by UPS: 04/01/2010 9:39 P.M. ET

I guess it will be on time on the 3rd.

DanaNgidhu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You should have gotten an email confirming your order. In that email are two boxes that say "tracking."
Click on that. You can keep going back to it to check on the status.

Dana

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My dock has shipped - my dock has shipped -- woooo hoooo!

All the way from China! My dock has shipped - my dock has shipped -- woooo hoooo!

I've decided that I'm going to honor it with an esteemed place above my LCD TV. That way I can admire it, say nice things to it, and be able to keep my eye on it while watching movies.

I'm so lucky!

Sincerely,

Mr. Late April

duchuysg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi, for non US buyers, you can look up to international freight forwarders to ship from USA: borderlinx, shipito, myus. etc.. my recommendation is comgateway. cheers and peace for all.

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My dock has shipped - my dock has shipped -- woooo hoooo!

All the way from China! My dock has shipped - my dock has shipped -- woooo hoooo!

I've decided that I'm going to honor it with an esteemed place above my LCD TV. That way I can admire it, say nice things to it, and be able to keep my eye on it while watching movies.

I'm so lucky!

Sincerely,

Mr. Late April

My dock shipped too!!! I'm so excited! Now I get to stare at it for another month while I read about how much fun all the wifi people are having with their new toys. On a serious note, I did notice it's coming fedex and not ups and delivery is for the 7th. It's also allowing me to presign for it. I wonder if the 3G shipments will be fedex as well? I sure hope so. Ok, back to obsessing about "late April".

Last edited:

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad worldwide delivery

hi, for non US buyers, you can look up to international freight forwarders to ship from USA: borderlinx, shipito, myus. etc.. my recommendation is comgateway. cheers and peace for all.

Duchuysg, hello from Bishan,

concerning the international forwarder i read Apple have cancel all their order ... my self i am lucky to have friend in New-York so no worry la i will get my one on tuesday

Most reactions