What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shipped! With tracking number!

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
FINALLY!! I Just received the Email I've been waiting a month for :)

Dear Dan,
We are pleased to inform you that one or more of your items has shipped. Please see the details of the shipment below. If you ordered more than one item, they may ship separately.
- The Apple Store

woot!

Craig

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
just got the same email for my wifi version. stoked!

Gayle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got my email and tracking number. Only a few more days--still confused as to why they are all UPS. :confused:

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The only change i have seen in last 24 hours (still in transit) is they recieved billing info but it looks like it may still in be China just waiting. However it is in transit so I don't where it is. Three more days. I got to quit looking at this tracking page every few minutesl:(

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey,, If any of you live an area where UPS does not deliver on weekends, re-route your package to your nearest UPS store... I did this trick and will be picking up my package 9:00 A.M. Saturday morning, less then a mile drive from my home... ;)

iDaryl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Ellie, remember that a watched pot never boils!!! Have you updated you Mac/PC with the latest 'iPad-ready' version of iTunes? I let my MacBook Pro (running Snow Leopard) check for updates and quite a few rolled in. iTunes, iPhoto, iMovie, MacOS, and others... I'm sure they are final tweaks to make the apps sync flawlessly with iPad...

Try it, it will take your mind off of the the 'pot'... :)

prov1ml

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey,, If any of you live an area where UPS does not deliver on weekends, re-route your package to your nearest UPS store... I did this trick and will be picking up my package 9:00 A.M. Saturday morning, less then a mile drive from my home... ;)

How do you go about doing that?

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Call the UPS service center. The number is listed on our tracking bill

prov1ml

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ended up calling the distribution center that services my area. It is 60 miles away in another town but they are aware of the Apple orders and told me they are not to release it early to any customers (I told him I was going to be there Friday night). He said they can only release them early to other stores who ordered them in. He said they are scheduled to arrive at the distribution center on Friday (There are only 5 coming to my area!) He is going to hold it at the distribution center for me on Saturday since my area doesn't have Saturday delivery. In the end, good news for me apart from the 60 mile drive!

OP
LMControl

LMControl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Ellie, remember that a watched pot never boils!!! Have you updated you Mac/PC with the latest 'iPad-ready' version of iTunes? I let my MacBook Pro (running Snow Leopard) check for updates and quite a few rolled in. iTunes, iPhoto, iMovie, MacOS, and others... I'm sure they are final tweaks to make the apps sync flawlessly with iPad...

Try it, it will take your mind off of the the 'pot'... :)

Fantastic advice...

digitalbits6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Waiting since Tuesday, 30th for UPS status to change

I ordered my iPad 16GB in the first 2 hours of the Apple Store opening on March 12th. Got a notice from UPS on March 30th evening that "Billing info was received", but no details that it shipped or where it is now or an estimated Saturday home delivery. I wonder if the shipments have something to do with when you ordered the iPad on March 12th?

I'm hoping that the UPS update will just happen and it will show it at my UPS distribution point tomorrow for Saturday truck delivery.

GHII

iPF Noob
Reaction score

My wife is calling UPS now trying to re-route my package, crossing my fingers it works..It sucks because fedex delivers saturdays to me all the time.

EDIT: Didn't work, they wouldn't do it. They said they can only send China packages to the address listed, and it cannot be re-routed. I am going to try our local hub and see if they will let me come saturday and pick it up. Should I try to get a different CS rep and see if they will help me? I called the domestic 800 number and they told us we should have called international. Which number exactly did you call?

Last edited:

iDaryl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Saturday delivery is a reality for me...

My wife is calling UPS now trying to re-route my package, crossing my fingers it works..It sucks because fedex delivers saturdays to me all the time.

EDIT: Didn't work, they wouldn't do it. They said they can only send China packages to the address listed, and it cannot be re-routed. I am going to try our local hub and see if they will let me come saturday and pick it up. Should I try to get a different CS rep and see if they will help me? I called the domestic 800 number and they told us we should have called international. Which number exactly did you call?

I was forwarded from the domestic number (1-800-742-5877) to the international number (1-800-782-7892)...

I was told that they (Apple) have brokered a special deal. Even though you don't normally get Saturday deliveries, you WILL get this one by the end of the day... PERIOD!!

I called because I live in the south suburbs of Chicago (Sticks, inc.) and could never get Saturday deliveries. The guy specifically told me that I will get this one...

Most reactions