What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shipped! With tracking number!

DanaNgidhu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is at the top, where you are seeing "not yet shipped." I am seeing "Prepared for shipping."

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think there is probably a fleet of 747 cargo planes loaded with these things. Hope none of them go down in the Pacific :D

wot_fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just checked and my tracking number has been updated.

Attachments

• track.jpg
    track.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 201

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
damn, mine is still prepared to ship and my order number is way before some people that have already shipped.....:mad:

wot_fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
damn, mine is still prepared to ship and my order number is way before some people that have already shipped.....:mad:
I wouldn't worry too much. I had a very similar experience when I pre-ordered the 3Gs. It seemed like everyone's had shipped and mine wasn't even "Prepared to ship". Long story short, I got it release day as Apple said I would ;).

iDaryl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Elvis has left the building!!!!

My iPhone vibrated about 15 minutes ago informing me that my iPads have shipped!!! :)

Via UPS from China. I was worried that my order might get split up since I ordered two iPads. Nope! I got two different tracking numbers!

I just hope my two babies stay together and have a nice flight!! :)

Home stretch!!!:p

lsymmonds

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I reserved mine for store pick up on Saturday, but am now wondering if I should order one in case they run out at the store. Do you all think its too late to place an order now and expect that I will receive mine on Saturday?

iDaryl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I reserved mine for store pick up on Saturday, but am now wondering if I should order one in case they run out at the store. Do you all think its too late to place an order now and expect that I will receive mine on Saturday?

No a chance... The earliest 'ship' date you'll get is the 12th...

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WTF! Mine shows shipped via UPS but UPS in Sacrmento told me yesterday they were NOT making Saturday deliveries out of their Sacramento Service Center. So does this mean i get mine delivered on the following Monday April 5th. ??? or is UPS screwed up and DKWTFTD??

HX_Guy

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Yes, it is too late. All new orders being placed now will arrive April 12th.

If you reserved for in-store pick up, they will not run out, that was the point of reserving. They will have one for you until 3pm. If you do not go to the store by 3pm, they will release them for people who did not reserve one.

The downside to not ordering online early is having to wait who knows how many hours at the Apple store...but then again some online orders wont get to people's houses until Monday (since not all places have Saturday delivery) so you might be better off with the store reserve anyway.

HX_Guy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WTF! Mine shows shipped via UPS but UPS in Sacrmento told me yesterday they were NOT making Saturday deliveries out of their Sacramento Service Center. So does this mean i get mine delivered on the following Monday April 5th. ??? or is UPS screwed up and DKWTFTD??

Yea, Apple has said that if your area does not have Saturday delivery, then you would receive it on Monday the 5th.

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Yea, Apple has said that if your area does not have Saturday delivery, then you would receive it on Monday the 5th.

Thats kaka.... :mad:

Most reactions

Latest posts