What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shenzhen CN?

Checkpoint

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How long is the iPad in Shenzhen CN for? Just wondering because that's where my iPad is currently in according to tracking... I'm so excited!

adamh10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It will leave within the next day or so pending no delays and be bound for Anchorage, Alaska to clear US customs (if destined for the USA).

OP
C

Checkpoint

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It will leave within the next day or so pending no delays and be bound for Anchorage, Alaska to clear US customs (if destined for the USA).

Alright thanks for the fast response.

adamh10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't forget the Hong Kong stopover.

They don't always stop in Hong Kong. Mine went straight from Shenzhen to Alaska. It all depends on the route I guess. And sometimes on the shipping company. FedEx was who I had...

Teacher's Pet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have to agree with it coming quickly once its on its way. I knew when my shipped and figured it would come the following Tuesday. What an amazing surprise it was then it arrived on Friday, ahead of what I had guessed and in time for the weekend, it was perfect!

OP
C

Checkpoint

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does fedex ship weekends? :eek:

If they do, then great. I'll be able to get the iPad this weekend most likely. =D

wdpower

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered two at the same time, shipped thirty minutes apart. One went to Hong Kong, Alaska, Dearfield Bch FL, then West Palm. The other went Hong Kong,TN, the Fort Lauderdale to West Palm and took one extra day.

wdpower

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Both of mine left Sat night. One was supposed to deliver Wed and the other Thur, both were a day early.

Over the weekend they kept on moving, don't know if they'll deliver on a weekend though.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So yeah, does Fedex ship on weekends?
Yes. FedEX delivers on Saturday if requested, but unless you pay extra usually only on Monday-Friday. That being said they still move and ship the packages over the weekends.

Most reactions