What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sheet Music onto iPad!

banjoboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Afternoon all

Apologies if this has been asked before; I've had a look though the forum and am still confused, so hence my starting a new thread!

So I'm a pianist and have my music currently in sheet form, in books and chords which I look up on safari on the iPad. I downloaded a couple of apps a few years ago - Forscore and Sheet Music app - with the hope of storing all my music on the iPad.

However I'm not sure how best I can transfer my music that's in sheets/ music books onto the iPad. I tried taking photos - which was not the best idea! I heard there are a few apps where you can scan direct to iPad however not sure how good these are.

What do you recommend? Do have a scanner on the family computer, but unsure if it's possible to transfer scanned items onto a music app on the iPad

thanks in advance :)

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Scanner Pro is one of the best and most versatile scanning apps for iOS.

Hold in mind that the quality of any iOS scanning app depends on modle of iPad or iPhone (camera quality), good lighting, a steady hand, and how flat you can get the original to lay. Nothing you do will be better than a dedicated hardware scanner, but with care you can get close.

Most reactions

Latest posts