What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sheet music on ipad

nordinsr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Want to copy my choral music on my iPad. This would encompass scanning sheets, changing the jpeg scans to PDF, then arranging these sheets into complete songs, annotated titles so I can find them and then use them on the iPad to eliminate the bulky notebooks they now reside I'm

I do have an app called four score but it doesn't seem to encompass the complete program

Goober

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi.

I have an app that is called VSheetMusic. I believe you can create an account online and upload your own music although I haven't tried it yet. It does have some in it's library already.

You can also look at getting a PDF app for modifying, etc. If you search this forum I remember a few posts about editable PDF apps but I don't remember which one folks decided to go with.

I hope that helps.

Most reactions

Latest posts