What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shareit help

Cynh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i hope I am in the right forum. I have installed share it on my iPhone and iPad. I want to share some Christmas music with grandson. How do I do it? When I go to my music app to find songs there is no way to select send to share it. I only get playlist,add to playlist or up next. When I go to the shareit app and look at all music there is no option to send.
I have used this program before but shared from my android to iPhone when I switched phones. Had no problem then.
Getting frustrated because I can't figure it out.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Afaik, it's not possible to share songs from the Music app via SHAREit. The SHAREit app has a music player, where you can play songs, nothing else. Also, Apple doesn't allow sending songs from the Music app to someone else.

If you wish to share songs purchased in the iTunes Store with family members, it's possible to set up Family Sharing for iCloud. Your grandson will be able to access your songs, and load them to his device, if he owns an iPhone or iPad.

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Afaik, it's not possible to share songs from the Music app via SHAREit. The SHAREit app has a music player, where you can play songs, nothing else. Also, Apple doesn't allow sending songs from the Music app to someone else.

If you wish to share songs purchased in the iTunes Store with family members, it's possible to set up Family Sharing for iCloud. Your grandson will be able to access your songs, and load them to his device, if he owns an iPhone or iPad.
Family Sharing also allows sharing of all other iTunes and App Store content such as movies, TV shows and apps.

Most reactions

Latest posts