What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Task Mgr ap that auto inserts set tasks

Quest496

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

I am lookign for a Task Manager or Calendar Ap that will automatically (after some set up) insert tasks based on the entered completion date of a project.

For example:

A professional party planner gets a booking for June 1st and one for July 1st. For both jobs they need to do the same tasks a certain amount of time before the event.

- 60 days before event: confirm location
- 30 days before event: send client sample menu
- 20 days before event: order table linens

etc, etc. The tasks are the same for both events, and occur the same numbr of days prior to each event. I am not a party planner, but this was the easiest example I could come up with to explain what I am looking for. I have about 150 events per year that all have about 10 tasks that need to be accomplished at a certain amount of time prior to the event and I would rather not enter the tasks one by one, let alone have to calculate what X number of days prior to each event date is 10 times.

Has anyone heard of a task manager that can do this?
Thanks,
Quest496

Most reactions

Latest posts