What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Setting to prevent from deleting apps

Brewc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Had ipad since Christmas and our 3 yr old use's it more than anyone since we download the disney books. I'm not sure if there is a setting but she will be messing around an press an app button to delete and she comes running saying "there shaking again!" and has moved the apps on the bottom taskbar to a page by themself.
Is there a setting anywhere to disable deleting apps so she doesnt do this, a couple of time she has moved app buttons to other pages etc. Ipad is still on software 3.2.2

Spink10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This function was added in 4.2 in settings under restrictions. I am unaware of any other method. :(

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think it is about time to upgrade , unless you have a JailBroken one.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi brew!
my 3 yr old daughter also hijacks my ipad. im on 4.2.1, and so what i did was create folders for apps that are for hers. books, coloring ipad(?) ;) , games, talking cat and etc.
this way she only gets interested in that certain folder. where her apps is.

j0yful

debjr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad deleting apps

did this ever get fixed on your end?

Most reactions

Latest posts