What's new

set up

patmatula

iPF Noob
Joined
Jul 11, 2015
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Just got my ipad air today Trying to set it up. Get to the wi-fi screen and select the network and all I get is a spinning icon next to the network name . Tried this multiple times. What am I doing wrong?
 
Just got my ipad air today Trying to set it up. Get to the wi-fi screen and select the network and all I get is a spinning icon next to the network name . Tried this multiple times. What am I doing wrong?
Not sure what you have tried so far, but if you have not been through the suggestions by Apple in this link, I'm hoping that will help.
https://www.apple.com/au/support/ipad/essentials
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new iPad. Is it Air or Air2?
Andrew


Sent from my iPad Air2 using Tapatalk
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom