What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seperate i-tunes account ???

Kenworth

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi folks,

Got two new IPAD-2's (32G 3G) one for my Wife and myself. I had a "1" and sold it last December. I-Tunes is still ok with all the apps.

Trying to set up a second account for my Wife and can't figure out how to do it. I-tunes is already on the computer once.

None of the "help" areas explain. How do I add a second I-tunes acount with password and e-mail for the Wife:confused:??

Thanks....Ken

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
Tbh I wouldn't bother, it's easy to setup different sync profiles for different devices in iTunes and keeping one account makes it easier to share apps and media between the devices, I share my account between the wife and my iPhone and my iPad, all with different sync setups. However if need be a new app or music bought thru iTunes is easily shared to the other devices.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you must have a separate accounts, for whatever reason, you need separate user logons for the computer. Each user account on the computer will have it's own iTunes library and settings.

OP
Kenworth

Kenworth

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip, howerver we have two of the "same" devices. Whenever I open I tunes, it comes up with my e-mail address.

I set up my Wife's I-Pad registration with her e-mail address and password but how do you "log-on" to "her" I tune account??? Where is sit?? Thanks...Ken

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
In the iTunes iBooks Store, and App Store, the bottom left corner of the main page you will see either your current ID or LogIn. Tap on it to log in and out of each store.

Most reactions

Latest posts