What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sent mail from Microsoft Exchange account disappear

peekeje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I...
I am using my gmail ids thru Microsoft Exchange... And everything is going fine except that SENT MAIL/ITEMS folder gets disappeared after 3-4 hrs... And imcant access it.
I deleted account and again setup thrn it came again.
But after sometime again disappeared.

Pls let me know if is a bug?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Peek...

have a look at your account settings to see what you have set for time of deletion.

To do this go to Settings/Mail, contacts, calendar/your gmail account/click our email address account/Advanced/Deleted Messages/Remove

From there-you can change the setting from never to after 1 month.

See if this helps.

Also, I am going to move this out of User News Submission to Help Section where you should get more viewing. Thanks.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
if its not the settings that are deleting the messages, are you using outlook on a PC with this same account as well? If you are there is a good chance that the PC is downloading the messages and removing them from the server.

OP
P

peekeje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MikesTooLz said:
if its not the settings that are deleting the messages, are you using outlook on a PC with this same account as well? If you are there is a good chance that the PC is downloading the messages and removing them from the server.

Hi.. Thanks.. But in my mail the sent items are already there..
Not deleted.
Its only deleted from my ipad.

OP
P

peekeje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Hi Peek...

have a look at your account settings to see what you have set for time of deletion.

To do this go to Settings/Mail, contacts, calendar/your gmail account/click our email address account/Advanced/Deleted Messages/Remove

From there-you can change the setting from never to after 1 month.

See if this helps.

Also, I am going to move this out of User News Submission to Help Section where you should get more viewing. Thanks.

Hi.. Thanks for ur reply and suggesstion.
I did it for never. So changing to one month for deleted items how can help keep my sent mails????
Pls reply

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I did it for never. So changing to one month for deleted items how can help keep my sent mails????
Pls reply

Can you check your settings to see how many emails can be kept in your inbox? Maybe your limit assigned is to small?

OP
P

peekeje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
peekeje said:
Pls reply

Hi.. I was having no limits...
Then i changed it to 1 month.
But even then it doesnt work.

Most reactions

Latest posts