What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sent mail does not appear on desktop machine

capers1962

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you advise please?

If I send mail from my desktop email client (MS Outlook 2013), it appears on my iPad in the sent folder, but if I send mail from my iPad native client, the mail does not show in Outlook on my desk top!

I have had a look through this forum, bur there is soooooo muchhhhhh about email etc., but I can't find anything to answer my question.

My mail is set up as IMAP on both devices.
At the moment, I am BCC'ing everything to myself, but it's just filling my inbox with mail that shouldn't be there.

Thanks, in advance.

PoodleOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you advise please?

If I send mail from my desktop email client (MS Outlook 2013), it appears on my iPad in the sent folder, but if I send mail from my iPad native client, the mail does not show in Outlook on my desk top!

I have had a look through this forum, bur there is soooooo muchhhhhh about email etc., but I can't find anything to answer my question.

My mail is set up as IMAP on both devices.
At the moment, I am BCC'ing everything to myself, but it's just filling my inbox with mail that shouldn't be there.

Thanks, in advance.

Be sure it is sending to the correct email address that Outlook is configured for... one tiny error and poof! (Been there...) Also, check your spam catcher for that email address going to your account in Outlook...

Most reactions

Latest posts