What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screen shot function

Pridetv

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love this feature. I train and study gracie jiu-jitsu that means I watch a lot of videos online and saved. The screen shot allows me to take a picture of a point of video and I can then takes notes and paste the picture to pages. It has been two months and I still love my iPad

buggin44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
just pause the video where you want, tap the screen so that the on screen controls vanish and press and hold the sleep/wake button and within about a second or so press the home button while still holding the sleep/wake button. the screen should flash and you will hear the camera shutter sound (provided your ipad, iphone, ipod touch isn't muted). hope those directions are clear enough for you.:) you can also use it to keep a record of how your apps are placed on your home pages or list of what is installed in cydia so in case you have to restore at some point and lose cydia apps/repos.

mwhartman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks! If I remember correctly that was how I did it on my iPhone (when I had an iPhone :))

Mike

sdf34sdf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The only problem about the screenshot function for me is that all my screenshots are saved in portrait orientation even when I'm using landscape so I always have to rotate them

GEL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use this to get web surfing clips to evernote. During sync. Use email to send snaps to EN because this allos you to reduce the size of the attach. This also allows you to group together several related snaps so they are one note in EN

Most reactions