What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screen Protector.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I bought film screen protectors for my iPad Pro 12.9 iPad and later a Zugu case.
Here is where the problem started, as soon as I put the case on it bubbled up the corners of the protector, so I tried the second on and the same thing happened, I got a replacement but I need to somehow make it smaller at the corners, cutting ruined one of them ....
Does anyone have any ideas?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You could make a heavy cardboard template that fits the screen with the case installed. You could clamp the screen protector to the template and shave the corners down to match the template.

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You could make a heavy cardboard template that fits the screen with the case installed. You could clamp the screen protector to the template and shave the corners down to match the template.
Shave it down with a file or emory paper perhaps?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Emory paper might be better. Make sure to fasten it to a firm sanding block.
BTW, the sanding and fitting tests should be done before the backing paper is removed from the screen.

Last edited:
OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Emory paper might be better. Make sure to fasten it to a firm sanding block.
BTW, the sanding and fitting testes should be done before the backing paper is removed from the screen.
Ok, thank you, something to think about :)

Most reactions

Latest posts