What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screen orientation lock

Emodracer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I thought I read somewhere that iOS 4.3 was going to bring back the screen orientation lock.

Is this true? Or am i thinking wrong?

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea, I heard it was going to be an option :)
I think there's a thread around here somewhere.

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check out iPad OS forum, several on 4.3 beta release. There's links and stuff on it

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There has always been a screen orientation lock... in one place or another. iOS 4.3 will give the users the option of using the switch under the volume control as a mute button (as it is now) or going back to the screen orientation lock.

OP
E

Emodracer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh ok, yea that's what I was talking about was the mute switch being able to be used as the lock.

Thanks everyone for the replies.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Just remember this is only a beta feature so far. I can't think of any reason Apple would remove it from the public update, but we thought we were going to get all the AirPrint features last update too.

Most reactions

Latest posts