What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screen keypad orientation

kevp68

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi can anyone help me out? My iPad 2 has decided to orientate the onscreen keypad in the middle of the screen. Can anyone tell me how to get it back to the bottom of the screen? It's very frustrating not seeing what you're typing.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi can anyone help me out? My iPad 2 has decided to orientate the onscreen keypad in the middle of the screen. Can anyone tell me how to get it back to the bottom of the screen? It's very frustrating not seeing what you're typing.

Or, if its in one piece, it may just have come undocked. Press and hold the keyboard-looking key (it's the last key on the lower right side). You'll get a couple a couple of options, one of which is "Dock" (it may say "Dock and Merge" if your keyboard is split as noted by MoonlitSonata.

Hopefully, that should set the keyboard to rights. Let us know how you get on.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts