What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

screen issue

kadutra

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm glad to be here. I need help. I bought the Ipad2 on november 25 and yesterday a blue line appear on the screen, what should I do?

Redneck_Randy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sounds like a warranty issue to me. I would take it back to the store you bought it from and ask for an exchange.

OP
kadutra

kadutra

iPF Noob
Reaction score
unfortunately I bought in CA, in my vacations, I'm live in Brazil, and I'm here now, so my worry is if the local apple could change the product.

rumsoft

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't believe there are any Apple Stores in Brazil or any other Latin American country, but if you go to the nearest Apple service center, they will still do warranty repairs and exchanges, even if the device was originally bought in another country, or if you need help when traveling away from home. It might help to make things go easier if you have your original receipt, and if you've registered the device for warranty. In general, Apple is very progressive when it comes to customer service. I've heard all sorts of great first-hand stories about Apple staff and service centers going out of their way to help foreign travelers.

Most reactions