What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

School Issued ipad, ways to install .ipa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So, I have a school issued ipad this year (mini 2) and it has the app store disabled and I cannot drag apps from itunes onto it either, I am wondering if there is a way to install the itunes .ipa files (Downloaded from itunes directly) onto the ipad? I know there is iFunBox and apple configurator but with Ifunbox I am worried about viruses and with apple configurator I am worried that my school will find out that I used it to install a app since it has to do with profiles right? Please let me know if you know a way.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm afraid that there's no legal way of extracting .ipa files and installing them in the manner you desire. The methods you describe are a form of piracy and theft. You will receive no help in circumventing the restrictions on your school issued iPad. With that, this thread is now closed to further replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts