What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Safari ipad 3

cecilrwilliams

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My Safari lost all my saved Tab sites and bookmark now has Web Sites for United States I place of the saved bookmark. Is there a way to fix this? Bookmarks do not work for any section. I did upgrade
I
Tunes to 11.1.1.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There are a few things you could try to fix this:

Reset your iPad (press and hold Home and Power button at the same time until the Apple logo appears).
Go to Settings - Safari, clear history, cookies and data.
Go to Settings - iCloud, enable Safari (if it's not already done).

OP
cecilrwilliams

cecilrwilliams

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There are a few things you could try to fix this:

Reset your iPad (press and hold Home and Power button at the same time until the Apple logo appears).
Go to Settings - Safari, clear history, cookies and data.
Go to Settings - iCloud, enable Safari (if it's not already done).
This did not solve the problem. Safari on my main computer also lost all bookmarks and my Tad bookmarks. I tried to sync iPad with iTunes, no updates of bookmarks.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
On your iPad, force close the app:
iOS 6: double tap Home button/four finger swipe upwards to reveal the multitask bar. Then tap one of the app icons there and hold until it starts to wiggle. Delete the apps.
iOS 7: same procedure to reveal multitask bar, then drag thumbnails upwards towards the top of the screen.

Most reactions