What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad browser atomic

shane01101

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been using atomic instead of safari and I like it a lot. I have two questions. Is atomic faster than safari? And my second questions is...Can I enable saved bookmarks to show up when I start typing website name or name of boomark? It is so annoying to go to the bookmarks folder to go to a saved website when all other browsers I have used do an auto complete method

Banquish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They are both based on webkit, theoretically they should be the same. However I read that the browsers used in-app don't have the same access to JavaScript. I don't know if that applies to independent browsers, but probably. The difference is the way the scripts are run allows for better use of system resources, but also would leave iOS more vulnerable if open to developers.

For the second Q, it docent show automatically? I'll go check

Most reactions

Latest posts