What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Safari bookmarks to chrom bookmarks

Nicozuna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all, I was wondering is there a way to move my bookmarks from safari to chrome without having to do it by looking them up one by one and saving them in chrome? Hope that makes sense, cos I have about 50+ bookmarks in safari, but I also use chrom from time to time and it would be easier to have all of them on both.

Thanks for your help all

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello all, I was wondering is there a way to move my bookmarks from safari to chrome without having to do it by looking them up one by one and saving them in chrome? Hope that makes sense, cos I have about 50+ bookmarks in safari, but I also use chrom from time to time and it would be easier to have all of them on both.

Thanks for your help all

Not on the iPad itself directly, except with copying the links and pasting them in Chrome, one by one.
Afaik there's a possibility to import them by using a computer.

Last edited:

futoy001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
funtodoapp.com
Yes , I am agree with johanna A. If u see on google chrome setting you can import bookmarks from any of the browser which is on your local device .

OP
N

Nicozuna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's a bummer, oh well little bit at a time I guess

Most reactions

Latest posts