What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Rumor] iPad Mini 2 Pics Found With Fingerprint Scanner and Gold Coloring

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
Apple-iPad-mini-2-gold-back1.jpg

For now we are going to categorize this golden story as a rumor, but it looks very solid (pun intended). Some snapshots of the new iPad Mini 2 just showed up online today and they come sporting a couple of iPhone 5S inspired features: a gold coloring and a fingerprint scanner. Of course, as with all pics found on the web, these could easily be faked. Still, it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to think Apple would bring this tech to their new iPad lineup as well as their phones.

Apple-iPad-mini-fprint-scanner-2.jpg

The golden colored aesthetics really suit the Apple tablet. Most of the rumors point to a launch window of October to November for the next generation iPads. We can't wait to get our hands on these devices and will bring you guys every juicy detail we find right up to the final launch.

Source: PhoneArena

Beryl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'd love a retina Mini with TouchID in gold, please. My gold 5S has left me hungry to upgrade my iPad 3.

Not sure I want a gold full-sized iPad though. I prefer the black faceplate when watching videos but I'll take it space gray if they don't make a black and gold model -- my preference.

Most reactions

Latest posts