What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robinson game on ipad

mariehan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need neighbours so I can progress further in the game it says I have 5 neighbours but can't find them. When I go 2 friends it says I have a 100 ppl but the other ppl I added I can't find. Plz help:(

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi...have you already accepted them as friends? From Game Center or the game site directly most require this in order to " see" your friend sand visit their game to gift?

Also, welcome to the forum!

I just deleted your other post as it was a duplicate of this one. Please do not do this since it makes it hard for other members to read and help you of there are multiple threads of the same topic present. It is also against forum rules.

Have a look at the forum rules for reference: http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Last edited:
OP
M

mariehan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry this is all new 2 me, I clicked on the link at the bottom of your post but its saying page not found

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Marihan--we have deleted another of your threads which you just started just now. This is a duplicate of the rest and is really against the forum rules.

Please take a moment to review the forum rules to understand our posting guideline.

OP
M

mariehan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Marihan--we have deleted another of your threads which you just started just now. This is a duplicate of the rest and is really against the forum rules.

Please take a moment to review the forum rules to understand our posting guideline.

Where do I type my questions plz so very unsure about this all it's all new 2 me with an ipad

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You have to keep your question within this thread...not post a new one.

Have you done what I suggested-to accept them as your friends?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do I need 2 download the game centre app

You have the Game Center already on your iPad. Have a loon at your ipad screen and tap onto that. Maybe you haven't accepted the friends request yet to see your friends?

OP
M

mariehan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You have the Game Center already on your iPad. Have a loon at your ipad screen and tap onto that. Maybe you haven't accepted the friends request yet to see your friends?

When I go 2 send a friends request it's coming up with my daughters name saying adele hansen would like 2 b your friend

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
When I go 2 send a friends request it's coming up with my daughters name saying adele hansen would like 2 b your friend

Try signing out of Game Center and logging back in with your own Game Center Id.

You can try to add me. My GC ID is: Ski-bunny. :)

I'll look for deegs28.

OP
M

mariehan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try signing out of Game Center and logging back in with your own Game Center Id.

You can try to add me. My GC ID is: Ski-bunny. :)

I'll look for deegs28.

In the Robinson there's a quest looking for killer I have completed it 3 times but it keeps going bak to no 2 stage

Most reactions

Latest posts