What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Review EQu app

Ser182

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Review Audio App- EQu app

In searching for a music app I have looking for a app that woulda put out a good sound and visual app. What I found was EQu app made by Elephant candy. It is what it states a EQ. It gives you the ability to tweak your music for liking. The EQ range is 32 hz to 16k kHz. They give you a couple of preset you can save and adjust your self. This gives you the option of have different type of presets for different types of music. On the visual aspect, you get the jumping EQ that follows the music. You can customize the skins which is nice. The quality of music is twenty times better. You have the usual functions like shuffle and repeat. You can also add gain. Which is nice because it increases the db a little. It cracks it up. You can scroll by playlist, artist, and album. The one nice thing is they support their app. You have a question email them and they respond ASAP. Since I bought the app I have had more the three updates which is nice to see. The only small con would be the lack of support for bluetooth head phones. You can use them but you lose some functions. Not too bad. You can also multitask while using this app. Some hungry apps can make it pause the music but it comes right back on after the app has loaded. Maybe a second or two of a pause. At 2.99 it is small price for a great music app. if you are like me this was a nice blessing to find.

Last edited:
OP
S

Ser182

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It plays by it self. It a lone player and can not be plugged in. That would be nice though. I am going to email him and see if this might be in a future up date. If you like to tweak your own collect then this app is for you.

Most reactions

Latest posts