What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Restore problem.. Plz help :(

cintoy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ever sync my ipad with itunes on my computer, but dunno why I didn't back up... me = stupid newbie. :(

Yesterday, I reset my ipad, deleting all contents.. (another stupid move...) without realizing I was doing so.

After I fully conscious, I plug my ipad to itunes and it did not show 'recover'..

Anyway to recover my ipad or at least return to factory setting??

Please help...

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Cintoy, Welcome to the forum!

So sorry about your dilemma here. My understanding is that when you reset from your ipad settings/General/Reset--that all content, personal information and settings are removed. It cannot be used until it's set up again. I have never done this before, but my guess-it returns you back to the factory setting and the iOS that your ipad was at prior to your reset. It may bring you back to the first day you purchased your ipad and having to connect to itunes again. Once you do that, whatever you have in your itunes library-you should be able to sync to your ipad.

If you never performed a sync between your ipad and itunes, than you do not have anything backed up to restore from.

See here: iPad: Unable to update or restore

Last edited:
OP
C

cintoy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks alot dude.. have fixed my ipad..
Greatly appreciate your help. Cheers:thumbs:

Most reactions

Latest posts