What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problems with restoring ipad 3

droid5800

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

New to the iPad. Anyways just a bit confused about how things work I'll try to describe my problem in much detail as I can.

1. When I bought my iPad about 2 months ago I did a backup and sync via iTunes. I seemed to have set a password on the backup and forgot it. Anyways my forum and google searches indicate that essentially I can't recover the backup password, if I need to start over I'll have to do a restore from iTunes and select set up a new device.

2. I did a factory reset of my iPad and all my purchased are in the App Store, happy about that.

I was syncing via iTunes so the apps are there as well. When I connect my iPad to computer iTunes sees it but I can't seem to transfer the apps via iTunes. I select to install and iTunes says will install I click apply or sync nothing happens.

Is there a way to install the apps in iTunes to my reset iPad?

Thanks in advance.

Most reactions

Latest posts