What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

restaurant story and bakery story from teamlava, device change

Winam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.rene-photography.de
hey folks,
i played restaurant story and bakery story a couple of month ago. I had to have my iphone changed and now i don't have the udid of the device anymore. I only have ther serial number. I want to change the accounts to my ipad. I am also not sure about the level I stoped playing.

Can you help me how to change devices anyway?

thanks winam

OP
W

Winam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.rene-photography.de
Ok, after a lot of email, it had been changed. It is so unnecessary, would be much easier, if that whould have been stored to gamecenter, so i could play it on both of my idevices

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Willow8888

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hiya! I have an iPhone 4 which I play Bakery, Cafe & Nightclub Story on. I got an iPad for Christmas & synced it with my iPhone, but my StormID didn't come across. I have started up a new Bakery & Restaurant, but I would like to be able to play my previous ones on my iPad as well as its much easier! How can I do this? My original StormID is StarJasmine1. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Willow.

Most reactions

Latest posts