What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Replacement ipad?

TravsiPhoneHelp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad has pretty bad backlight bleeding and some minor dings around the edges of the bezel. I was thinking about going to my local apple store and getting a replacement. I just want to know if the replacement I get will most likely have bleeding or not and if it is new in a new box or is it a refurbished iPad.

Thanks

mrquod

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If it's new, it'll be either retail or genius bar (exactly the same, but in a brown cardboard box). IME.

OP
T

TravsiPhoneHelp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mrquod said:
If it's new, it'll be either retail or genius bar (exactly the same, but in a brown cardboard box). IME.

If it comes in the brown box does it have the cable and charger? Also, do I need to return it with the charger, cable and box?

King.Khoja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It will most likely be a "no problem" product. But like Harley said, check it before you leave the store. Itll save you from making trips to the store, and being tempted to buy more stuff :p like me..

Most reactions

Latest posts