What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 Backlight bleeding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matterial

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi~

So I got an iPad 2 as a graduation present about 2 months ago, and I love it.

However, it DOES have backlight bleed, and it's really annoying and distracting, especially at night when I use it in the dark. I have read that in most cases, Apple replaces the iPads that have backlight bleed.

My question is, will they replace it after I've had it for a few months already?

The reason I haven't taken it in yet, is because the closest Apple store to me, and the one where my parents purchased it from, is in a different city, and I haven't had a chance to go up there, but I might be going up there soon.

Thanks~

creekfella

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Misguided friend of mine recently bought a Zoom - that had a bleed when it came out the box. He has since returned it under warranty! Not unique to Apple then.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are quite a few threads re this topic. Please use the search button. Also, the link provided to you by Tim is very informative.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions