What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remotely Connecting iPads

jantoles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does Apple have a program that will do this? I downloaded TeamViewer and learned that it would only connect my iPad to a PC. My friend is in a nursing home after suffering a stroke, and she has never used any Apple computers. I gave her my older iPad 4. She needs help with learning how to use the iPad, but trying to do it over the phone is not working. If I could remotely access her iPad, I could teach her. Is there anything available through Apple that allows remote connection between iPads? She is in CA, and I am in AZ.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Does Apple have a program that will do this? I downloaded TeamViewer and learned that it would only connect my iPad to a PC. My friend is in a nursing home after suffering a stroke, and she has never used any Apple computers. I gave her my older iPad 4. She needs help with learning how to use the iPad, but trying to do it over the phone is not working. If I could remotely access her iPad, I could teach her. Is there anything available through Apple that allows remote connection between iPads? She is in CA, and I am in AZ.
There is no way to remote control an iPad that doesn't require jailbreaking. Apple does not provide any way to do what you want. If you're on iOS 8.2 or 8.3, there's no available jailbreak.

Most reactions

Latest posts