What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remorse

OP
AQ_OC

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm the same, Everything is saved for the next owner and when it all goes in the box its like a new device, my boxes are immaculate too, With my iPhones the earbuds are new as i don't use them, I even pass on the Apple stickers lol.

I put my Apple stickers on the backs of my non-Apple laptops. :)

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've still got my ipad 3 box , stickers , inserts etc , also my iPhone 5s box complete with unused headphones ( I used my fannywangs instead ) , paperwork & original receipt on day of launch . If I sell anything on then I repack perfectly and hope the new owner will have the same smile on their face as I did when I unwrapped them .

My boxs I keep in original apple store bags so they're not dented or marked in any way and the new owner gets the bag too :)

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5S 64gb Gold using ipf

OP
AQ_OC

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just got an email from Amazon. They revised both iPads from "In good condition" to "Like New". So I got more money back than what they originally promised (I had a hard time saying more than "in good condition" because I was using those devices - they were not sitting on the shelf going unused. So all of your "hoarders" who keep everything and case your devices - there is payback (if you want it). Also, the third-party vendors on Amazon were paying much more than Gazelle. Amazon/third-party vendor also paid for shipping, btw.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just got an email from Amazon. They revised both iPads from "In good condition" to "Like New". So I got more money back than what they originally promised (I had a hard time saying more than "in good condition" because I was using those devices - they were not sitting on the shelf going unused. So all of your "hoarders" who keep everything and case your devices - there is payback (if you want it). Also, the third-party vendors on Amazon were paying much more than Gazelle. Amazon/third-party vendor also paid for shipping, btw.

Well that's just so good to hear!

I wish more people were like you in how they describe their iPad/goods to be sold......because heck some say something is perfect and it's not!

And how good to know that Amazon take the time to assess your iPad and make that change for you!

Kudos to you and Amazon and thank you for telling us!!

Most reactions

Latest posts