What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remorse

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, I still have my retina mini. I would not be without an iPad. Still.

Yeah, it's difficult parting with such an excellent product. I'm preparing to sell my iPhone 4S. I still have my iPhone 5, but I know I'll miss the 4S.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I kept my iPhone 4 as a 16Gb iPod when I bought my 5s. Can't get rid of it. We've been together nearly 4 years. :)

OP
AQ_OC

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I kept my iPhone 4 as a 16Gb iPod when I bought my 5s. Can't get rid of it. We've been together nearly 4 years. :)

I plan to move to an iPhone 6 this year. I'll be keeping my 4S for use in my car, maybe.

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sent my iPad 3 and iPad mini to Amazon today. Now, I'm missing them.

At least someone will be happy when they buy your iPad 's a gift for a child maybe because the parents could not afford or unwilling to buy a new one, or a student with a tight budget, who knows. At least the new owners will get good quality iPad 's and the experience that goes with it

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I know the feeling, I sold my iPad 2 when i bought my Air, It was still in perfect order and i was sad to see it go, We move on though to better things.

OP
AQ_OC

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Both of them lived in cases and had no scratches and perfect screens. I had the original boxes and even the wrappers inside for the ipads, charger, and cable! :)

Elux72

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've had my Mini for more than a year now and would feel the same as you if it went. It was the first iPad I ever bought. I too have the box and wrapping carefully stored away. I'm sure the Mini Retina is a big improvement, and I wouldn't object to having one, but I'd find it hard to let the Mini go.

Last edited:

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Gosh.....that must be hard! I still have my iPad 2 and mini and now my Air.

I don't think I'd be able to part with any of them at this stage......hubby uses my 2 now!

I still have all my boxes and wrapping too!

We must all be hoarders! ;)

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have a different excuse for my iPad hoarding: Every iPad I stop using for both personal and professional gets used in the classes I teach.

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I sold my iPhone 3G and my iPad 1 I had the same feeling if sadness but using the successors makes you forget about it in the long run

Elux72

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Re: saving the boxes. Besides reminding us of the devices we have or have had, the boxes are really nice! Apple packaging is very stylish and solid looking, in a minimalist way.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Both of them lived in cases and had no scratches and perfect screens. I had the original boxes and even the wrappers inside for the ipads, charger, and cable! :)
I'm the same, Everything is saved for the next owner and when it all goes in the box its like a new device, my boxes are immaculate too, With my iPhones the earbuds are new as i don't use them, I even pass on the Apple stickers lol.

Most reactions