What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remember Form Data

ladymindful

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am trying to find out how I can turn on a auto fill function, if available. Certain sites you go on and need only type the first couple of letters and then the auto fill function takes over. Eliminates the tedious rue typing of information.

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ladymindful said:
I am trying to find out how I can turn on a auto fill function, if available. Certain sites you go on and need only type the first couple of letters and then the auto fill function takes over. Eliminates the tedious rue typing of information.

Go to settings-safari-auto fill

It work fairly well. Some websites noticed it as computer generated and I will get an error message, "please enter valid email" even though it was filled in correctly, I just have to back space one letter, erase that letter re type it and it will excepted as valid.

OP
ladymindful

ladymindful

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Go to settings-safari-auto fill

It work fairly well. Some websites noticed it as computer generated and I will get an error message, "please enter valid email" even though it was filled in correctly, I just have to back space one letter, erase that letter re type it and it will excepted as valid.

Thank you so much. I never would have thought to look there. Problem solved.

OP
ladymindful

ladymindful

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well I have auto fill on my keyboard but it doesn't seem to work. I was looking for a feature that had the word pop up after typing a few letters. This is not happening. When I start typing the auto fill greys out.

Most reactions

Latest posts