What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

REI Tech Wrap Computer Sleeve (my thoughts)

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After seeing a brief review on the Tech Wrap from REI, I decided to give it a shot. I work 5-6 hours out of my car every day and need a quick grab and go type of bag that holds just enough to get me through those hours. This bag has been fine so far for my tasks.
It's not the biggest bag nor the smallest. Just right IMO to carry the daily essentials until I can get home. If you're looking to pack more things, look elsewhere or get an additional bag to use when needed.

The front and back of the sleeve is fairly padded and is stiff. It should provide adequate protection to the iPad in addition to what most already have on their devices (cases, screen protector).

Construction on the sleeve feels good. The stitching is even and is well put together. I'm all about longevity. The sleeve also uses YKK zippers and not junk hardware.

REI Tech Wrap Computer Sleeve (Size XS, black)

Fully loaded with my essentials for the day.
2jb3ox.jpg

The back
kbx8jq.jpg

Front zipper storage (Clear 4G, car chargers for hotspot and iPad, small flashlight, and earphones in a plastic bag)
2d0xd3s.jpg

Opened up
2edtwyo.jpg

It's fits!
24pguwj.jpg

Yes, construction matters. YKK zippers.
2s8g2dt.jpg

:)

Most reactions