What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reddit Photo Clock - a clock app that streams interesting photos from the internet

cooleyandy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I developed a fun app that I think you guys might like. It's called "Reddit Photo Clock". It's a free clock that streams funny, and interesting photos from the internet. This free App is a great companion for your living room or desktop.

App Link: www.tinyurl.com/redditclockapp
Demo Video: www.tinyurl.com/redditclockvideo

Reddit Photo Clock features
  • All-in-one App, displays the time, date, and the weather all in an easy to read display.
  • Allows easy swiping to browse photos
  • 5-day Weather Forecast
  • Financial Stock Ticker for all you investors out there
  • Double Click Photos to Launch the Reddit Comments Page
  • Facebook and Twitter share photos with your friends.
  • Pick the genre of photos you like, and this App will find all those photos. Genres include...
    • Animals and cute pets
    • Funny pictures
    • Interesting photos
  • Slideshow of your own photos.
  • Custom Subreddit lets you add any other photos you want.
  • Easily see every photo with automatic zoom.
  • Option to prevent unsafe (NSFW) photos from showing. Great for during work.
  • Weather is depicted in an easy to see icon and the temperature can be set to Cº or Fº.
  • It's free
Hope you guys like it :)

Last edited:

Foojay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, just added this fabulous app. Highly recommended. Thank you very much, I had a good laugh at some of the pics. From Melbourne, Australia. Ta muchly.

Most reactions

Latest posts