What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recover deleted account

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Who is the account with?

In general, if you tell an online service to delete your account and info, it should really be deleted (unless otherwise stated in their policy). If the account disappeared without you asking for it to be deleted, that would be another issue.

maire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Used to participate a lot on a different themed site where the site staff frequently censored individuals and general threads with a heavy hand. When they wouldn't communicate with me to tell me why they were deleting something I had posted, I found this to be discourteous as well as annoying. But even on that site, everything would not disappear, lock stock and barrel. Are you sure this didn't occur as a glitch in the system when the new software was introduced here? Worth looking into.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I don't think the original question was about this forum, but rather an email account, probably/possible an Apple iCloud account; but I wanted to be sure before saying anything specific.

maire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wasn't quite sure either, just responded to one possible interpretation of what he might have been talking about.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think the original question was about this forum, but rather an email account, probably/possible an Apple iCloud account; but I wanted to be sure before saying anything specific.
I agree, we can't offer a solution, or even know exactly what happened, unless the OP comes back and gives us some more info. Being as he made one post back in May and never returned, that doesn't seem very likely.

Most reactions

Latest posts