What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recover page deleted from notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanchen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I accidentally deleted a page of notes on my ipad & iPod since they're synced. My iPad account goes to iCloud & iPod goes to default email. How can I recover it from either of the accounts?

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Unless you have a backup in place there is no way to recover anything deleted from an iPad since there is no trash bin.

mengniu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To get your lost notes, you need to download an iPad notes recovery program. If you're still looking for one, why not try a iPad data recovery software (for Windows ?)

bille35

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you deleted a note accidentally and you remember the title, you can find it by the following: find a short note you don't care about (in case you lose it), and delete it.

1. Next go to your search box (top of your list of notes) and write in the note you just deleted. The will bring up a list of all recently deleted notes,

2. Click on the one you want to restore. That will bring up that note alone, click on that note.

3. This will bring up an alert box that says "Recently Deleted Note" below it says, "Recently deleted notes can't be edited. To edit this note, recover it first. Below that, you have two choices, "Cancel or Recover".

4. Click on "Recover", that takes you back to the note Itself. Click on the "Search " upper left, that's takes you back to your list of deleted notes.

5. In the upper right, click on "Cancel", which takes you back to your original list of notes and your deleted note should be back where it was originally.

I hope this helps some of you as it did me. It's scary to lose a note you wanted to keep.

Blessings on all

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to iPad Forums, @bille35!

Nice description of how it works today. :)

If you take a look at the date when the OP posted this problem, you'll notice that it was quite some time ago. What works now, was not possible back then. I assume the problem has been resolved in the meantime, or it isn't relevant any more.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts